It was began in Portland, Oregon in 1934 as a one man landscape business. In 1968 the firm was moved W of Portland to its present location in the farming community of Scholls. The firm was incorporated in 1985 and is a complete-service landscape firm serving clients throughout NW Oregon.
|City||Sherwood , OR|
|Address||22214 Southwest Scholls-Sherwood Road|
|Phone Number||(503) 628-2218|